The names, images and logos identifying JobLinkz.org or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of JobLinkz.org and/or third parties.
If any of JobLinkz.org Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify JobLinkz.org immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. JobLinkz.org will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by JobLinkz.org or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder .
1. You may only use the Website and/or the Website Services for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career, or when recruiting staff. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Website or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information on the Website to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the Website system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to the Website.
2. You are prohibited from abusing, misusing, or oversubscribing to jobs on the Website deemed as inappropriate and/or negatively impacting the experience of employers, other job seekers or the brand in general.
3. You are prohibited from using the Website and/or Website Services in any manner deemed to be in competition with our business activities (as determined by us at our sole discretion).
4. You are prohibited from using or removing any Content from the Website by any means for any purposes deemed to be in competition with our business activities (as determined by us at our sole discretion).
5. We reserve the right to remove any information including any Content supplied by you from the Website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without notice or any explanation.
While using this web site you may access third party web sites through links. Such third party web sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the availability of such sites or their contents. Any links provided on the web site are provided for your interest or convenience only and do not represent or imply any endorsement by us of such linked site and we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage which may arise from use of such third party web site or contracts entered into resulting from the use of such third party web sites. You acknowledge that the use of such third party web sites is governed by the terms and conditions of use applicable to such sites.
In no event will JobLinkz.org be liable for any damages including, without limitation indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract or negligence, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
No warranty is given that this web site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this web site by any third parties. Access to and use of this web site is at the users own risk.
Vacancy Advertising and Database Access Clients must abide by the JobLinkz.org Terms and Conditions of Sale which outlines the Agreement of Services entered into between themselves and JobLinkz.org.
Jobseekers may decide to register their CV in our database, through MyJobLinkz.org. Users can choose to make their CV searchable for inclusion in our CV database product. This product allows your CV to be viewed by recruiters who have subscribed to this service. It also means that you can attach your CV to your online job application(s).
We endeavour to grant access to the CV database only to recruiters who agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions. However, should a third party gain access to your CV by evading our security measures, we cannot be held responsible.
You may remove your CV from our database at any time. However, recruiters who have already accessed your CV may have kept a copy of it in their own files. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of your CV in these instances.
In the interest of your privacy and the maintenance of an up-to-date CV database, CVs are removed from recruiters’ access if they have not been updated for a period of 12 months. If you wish your CV to remain in the searchable database, you must update your details at least once every 12 months.
· A job slot can be used to advertise one job only, not multiple jobs.
· Entering successive or multiple keywords that do not form part of a standard job description is prohibited – for example “java, java, java” or “We specialise in Sales, Marketing and Engineering”
· To ensure equal exposure for all positions advertised on site, job adverts may only be updated/amended a maximum of five times per day.
· Once a job has been added and a created date has been generated, this date may only be changed with the permission of JobLinkz.org
· Each position may be posted once only. Posting duplicates of the same job gives unrealistic search results and is deeply frustrating for job seekers.
· It should be made clear in the job description if a jobseeker is not applying for a specific position, but rather their resume is being added to a bank of resumes for future positions that may arise.